In the last decades, consumer demand for eco-responsible products/services has grown from a niche sector to a multibillion $ industry. Contrary to expectations, the high paying eco-tourism is still nearly untapped in The Bahamas.
With the eco-tourism market hardly serviced, the upside potential in The Bahamas is outstanding. Tourism contributes to well over 60% of the country’s total GDP. An estimated US$1.3 billion is spent annually by more than 6 million visitors.
Each in-house developed Cuna™ Villa bound over 15 Tons of CO2; this equals the energy consumption of one U.S. home over 2.5 years! Equipped with renewable energy systems, each Villa is 100% self-sufficient, leaving during its commercial use close to zero CO2 emission.
Furthermore, the Sponsor, CBonum, commits parts of their dividends to local scholarship programs through an on-site NPO.
The Eleuthera Retreat is a highly profitable, holistic ECO Beachfront Estate Development on the Island of Eleuthera in The Bahamas. The Boutique Hotel offers world-class beach and marine life access, and services like vacation rental, entertainment, education & cultural exchange.
Dedicated to providing transformational experiences for its guests at its core the Hotel facilitates a restaurant with plant-based cuisine, a pool with pool-bar, a zero-waste boutique store, a contemporary cinema, an ECE-Center (Education, Conventions, and Events) and beach dock; providing high-end eco-accommodation, entertainment, relaxation, healthy organic nutrition, recreational water sports, wellness, meditation, yoga, privacy, retreat, and space for teaching and networking for up to 32 guests.
Cuna™ 4 to 6 room Eco-lux Villas, 100% self-sufficient with infinity pool
• ECE-Center | masterclasses and event
• Workshops with international guest speakers
• Boutique restaurant with plant-based cuisine and fresh vegetables from the on-site garden
• Boutique Cinema | entertainment and events
• Yoga and meditation platforms
• Fresh juice pool and beach bar
• EcoMarina & Dock | watersports, ocean activities
• Extensive house reef for unforgettable underwater experiences
• Eleuthera's central Settlement, Governour's Harbour near by with restaurants, shops, and local entertainment.
• Endless, deserted world class beaches with miles and miles to wonder and explore